Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015: The Year of Reading the Bible



During the physical year of our Lord 2015, I will be reading the Bible daily using several formats.

I began  a 90 day Challenge to completely read the Bible online using a plan on YouVersion on December 27, 2014.  If I can stay up to date on that I will complete the first read thru by March 30, 2015.

Next I committed to read daily with my bride, Karen, each day, using a physical Bible I purchased at a local Bible Bookstore in Loveland, CO.

On January 2, 2015 God planted a seed in my brain to read, record my reading, and post to Facebook daily that recording in the Message version.  This Video is the beginning of that year + long journey.  The videos are not edited in any way, nor are they professionally created. It's just me reading while being filmed by my laptop.

I prayerfully will continue this journey with encouragement from friends and family across the USA.

No comments:

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...