Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dr Bill Cabiness

Many years ago, when I sang in a southern gospel quartet, a man in our church touched my life very deeply.  He and his wife, Sara, had been married more than 50 years at that time invited my wife and I over to their house to just get to know each other.  He was so faithful and trusted everything to God, I was amazed at how much faith he had.

Dr Bill was a huge fan of quartet singing and rarely missed my quartets local performances.  He had requested that our group sing BECAUSE HE LIVES at his funeral back then.

Well... Dr Cabiness finally has heard the words from our Lord and Savior, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."


This is for you Dr Bill.


My apologies to Gloria, Danny, and Bill.

And now for a history lesson from Gloria Gaither herself.

1972 Gaither Trio




No comments:

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...