Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life is Fast, Are you Ready?

Wow, what a trip this last 60 days has been. Anyone else notice?

In the last 60 days the world around us has changed so much:

* The US economic depression.
* The selection of Sarah Palin as the Republican VP nominee
* I moved from Texas to Colorado
* The New York Stock Exchange has fallen nearly 3000 points
* Hurricane IKE destroyed much of Galveston and Houston

You know the thing that really gets me going in the morning is the fact that no matter how much the WORLD changes or How fast it goes, GOD will never change. He will never forget me or leave me.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 -19

God is incredibly good to me. My wife and sons are well cared for. My love for him grows deeper everyday.

Are you in the word as much as you want to, need to, to understand what is happening on this planet was foretold thousands of years ago?

I know that as each day goes into history I am amazed at the truth already foretold in the Old Testament. I now work for a man who was born into Jewish heritage and converted to Christianity. Joel and I get to discuss things that are occurring in the world and have direct reference to things in Daniel and Isaiah.

Wow, our God is great and worthy to be praised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the wild ride we're on is here to stay... Weather, economics... makes you think of Ez.14. Regardless of God's plans, we can rest in His sovereignty. He knows the plans He has for us!

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...