Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elisha's Bones; a novel by Don Hoesel

Elisha's BonesElisha's Bones by Don Hoesel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fast-paced, continent-hopping, Biblical thriller.

Although this novel is a bit more mythological than my normal genre, I enjoyed the story-line. Mr. Hoesel spent a lot of time building up each character, even those who would die in a few short pages.  I believed that each character was of vital importance because of the background detail he put into their lines.    The author is to be commended for his writing.

I will look for other novels by Don Hoesel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...