Wednesday, June 29, 2011

RIVEN: by Jerry B. Jenkins

Riven: A NovelRiven: A Novel by Jerry B. Jenkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fabulous!


I was tearfully reminded of the reason we are called to HIS purposes.  In Riven, Jerry B Jenkins solidifies his place among my all-time favorite authors; including Dekker, Peretti, Lucado, and Maxwell!


In the first several chapters I was left pondering how this story was coming together but by page so I was hooked and could not stop reading.  Jerry's masterful ability to connect the reader to the story-line is one-of-a-kind!


You will be refreshed and ready to face the challenges of life after reading this novel.


Christ is Glorified in this spectacular novel.


Thank You Jerry!


View all my reviews

No comments:

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...