Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Soul Identity: by Dennis Batchelder

Soul Identity (Soul Identity, #1)Soul Identity by Dennis Batchelder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dennis Batchelder is way out there with this re-incarnationist novel.  This is a far cry from my normal readings, but I thoroughly enjoyed every minute spent following the Soul team.  Reading this book cause me to really sit down adn determine how my beliefs are, have been, and will be in the future.

This author was so intriguing I went to the Kindle store and purchased the follow-up novel, which tells the pre-cursor to this novel, not a prequel but an entirely different novel that gives insight into many of the main characters in this novel.

I will read this author in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

The Gospel of JOHN - Chapter 1

John 1  NLT Prologue: Christ, the Eternal Word 1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word wa...